When you apply for your e-Visa online you need to provide the following.
1. A JPG of the page of your passport showing your passport number. The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 3MB
2. A JPG photograph.
- The minimum file size is 10KB and the maximum is 1MB.
- The height and width of the photo must be equal.
- The photo should show your full face with your eyes open.
- You face should be in the centre of the photo.
- The background should be a plain light colour or white.
- There should be no shadows on your face or the background.
- The photo must not have a border.
3. For e-Conference Visa only
For the e-Conference Visa applicants, you will have to provide these documents:
- Invitation from organizer
- Political clearance from MEA
- Event clearance from MHA ( Optional)
When should I apply for my e-Visa?
What types of e-Visa are there?
Do children need a visa to visit India?
What do I enter for ‘Surname’ and ‘Given Name’?
Do I need a visa to go to India?
- What should I do after receiving my India e-Visa?
- How does the e-Visa work?
- Who can apply for an e-Visa?
- Can I apply for a visa at the airport?
- What is the difference between an e-Visa and a traditional visa?
- How India Visa Works?